- Mix Patacrout and mimetic/butter together until combined.
- Add eggs and mix on slow until paste is formed.
- Wrap and rest the dough.
- Once rested, sheet the dough out to 3mm.
- Cut and line tart mould, then blind bake at 180°C for 13 minutes.
- After tarts have cooled, half fill the tarts with selected Vivafil filling.
- Fill the remainder of the tarts with Crème Cake or Dark Moist Cake mix, then bake.
- Patacrout tarts - 180°C for 13 minutes.
- Cake Tarts - 180°C for 12 minutes.
- Finish with icing sugar or dark cocoa powder.
About this recipe